Every day our PRP Treatments staff scours the web for any PRP related news, stories, videos from the past week. Here is what we found recently that might interest you from this past week of news, blogs and stories.
Steph Curry Has PRP & Returns to Action
May 4 – The Golden State Warriors looked to be in a heap of trouble when Steph Curry went down with a knee injury to the MCL. There was talk about Curry being out weeks. He opted to have PRP treatment done for his MCL strain and was back in less than two weeks. He then went and scored 40 points his first game back and led the Warriors to the Western Conference Finals. One of our top contributors, Dr. Blecher, put together a quick recap of the PRP treatment Curry received.
Fox 35 Orlando PRP Hair Loss
May 10 – Back in April Good Morning America did a big story on PRP for hairloss. Now, Fox 35 out of Orlando did a story on PRP for Hair Loss as well. Dr. Ross Clevens discusses the treatment and a few cases he’s dealt with. You can watch the full video here.
The PRP Continues
- Catcher for the New York Mets, Travis d’Arnaud has PRP therapy for his strained rotator cuff injury. He joins a large and growing list of athletes that have used PRP.
- Read this report about the forecasts for the PRP Market in Asia Pacific.
- NBA Partners with GE Healthcare to keep players healthier in a natural way.
- Check out this interesting article on Vanguard about sex and PRP.
- Study done out of the University of Alberta that shows PRP may lead to improvements in tissue healing.
Subscribe to our patient newsletter here to keep informed on the future of PRP and news within the platelet rich plasma treatment industry.