Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is becoming a popular form of treatment for many arthritis related conditions. It has been utilized for years in the dental, plastics, and wound care specialties. Many studies are currently underway to conclude if PRP is beneficial to treat specific arthritis conditions.
Connect with a PRP Clinic
Ready to get treat your arthritis problems? We can help get you connected with a PRP clinic in your area! Fill out the form below.
COMPLETE THE QUICK 2 STEP FORM
- Will Taking IBProfen Effect the Quality of my PRP Injection Treatment?
- Will PRP Injection Be Effective For Knee Arthritis Due To Pickleball
- When should PRP be considered a form of treatment for arthritis of the knee?
- Q&A Regarding PRP Injection for Knee Arthritis
- Must we activate platelets for knee injection?
- Is PRP viable for hip problems?
- Is PRP effective in treating Osteopenia?
- Is PRP Based Treatment a Possibility to Treat Bilateral OA of the Hip Joints?
- Is PRP approved by the FDA in treating arthritis?
- Is Orthokine treatment and PRP therapy the same thing?